We produce parts for field sprayers such as:
WR-80, WR-120 manual winches with gear are designed for lifting and lowering the field boom of tractor sprayers. They have a manual drive and are designed to be mounted only on the sprayer boom guide. The winch is operated manually with a crank by an operator of the sprayer.
The hand winches we manufacture meet all the requirements:
– Directive 2006/42 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 17, 2006 on machinery (Regulation of the Minister of Economy of October 21, 2008 (Journal of Laws No. 199, item 1228);
– harmonized norms:
PN-EN ISO 12100:2012;PN-EN ISO 4254-6:2011; PN-EN ISO 4254-1:2009/AC:2010;
– norms: PN-ISO 3600: 1998; PN-ISO 11684;
– our winches have a certificate of conformity No. EC / 004/2018 issued by the Institute of Technology and Life Sciences in Falenty, Warsaw Branch, Product certification unit.
RAU sprayer mounting bracket, luminaire mounting bracket, RAU sheet.
We have a triangle bracket in 2 versions:
– basic (non-galvanized, without a leg, without mounting holes)
– complete (galvanized, with mounting foot)
– for the spring fi50, with a mounting hole fi20
– for a spring fi50, with a mounting hole fi17
– for the spring fi 35, with a mounting hole fi