RODO Polityka prywatności Polityka Cookies
This Cookies Policy sets out the rules for storing and accessing information on User’s devices using Cookies for the provision of services provided electronically requested by the User, by OSKO-PLAST.
§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator – OSKO-PLAST Ostrzyżek, Kostyra sp. j. which is located in Stara Dąbia 9, 08-500 Ryki, NIP 716-22-55-739, REGON 430980557, which provides eletronic services, stores and accesses information on User’s devices.
- Cookies – IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the pages Website.
- Administrator Cookies – Cookies placed by the Administrator related to provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- External Cookies – Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners, through the Website.
- Website – a website under the Administrator runs a website, operating in the domain https://osko-plast.pl/
- Device – an electronic device through which the User obtains access to the Website.
- User – an entity for which, according to the Regulations and national legislations, services may be provided electronically or with which the Agreement may be concluded for the provision of electronic services.
§ 2 Types of cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, this way it is not possible to get into Users’ Devices viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software. These files allow to identify software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the device and assigned value.
- Administrator uses two types of Cookies: a) Session cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of a browser session. The saved information is permanently removed from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of cookies session does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device. b) Permanent cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. End the session of a browser or disable the Device, does not delete them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any private information from the User’s Device.
- The user has the ability to limit or disable access of cookies to its Device. In case of using this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that require cookies from their structure.
§ 3 The purposes in which Cookies are used
- The Administrator uses own Cookies in order to properly configure the Website, and in particular to: a) recognize the device of the User’s Website, its location and displaying a website adapted to his individual needs; b) remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which User comes.
- The administrator uses own cookies to authenticate the User on the website and provide a user session on the site, in particular to: a) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter login and password on every subpage of the Website; b) correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
- The service administrator uses external cookies to present multimedia content on the Website, which are downloaded from the external website and to collect general and anonymous static data through analytical tools.
§ 4 Determining the conditions of storage or access to Cookies
- The User can delete Cookies files at any time, using the available functions in the web browser he uses.
§ 5 Obligation to inform about data processing
- The Administrator of your personal data is OSKO-PLAST Ostrzyżek, Kostyra sp. j. which is located in Stara Dąbia 9, 08-500 Ryki, NIP 716-22-55-739, REGON 430980557
- We have no obligation to appoint a Data Protection Inspector; regarding processing personal data can be contacted on the phone number 608033691 or by email: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed in order to: – contract performance, – providing information about the company’s offer and activities, – keeping records according to the national legislations, – issuing invoices, receipts and financial reporting, – small activities of everyday life based on Art. 6 Paragraph 1 letter a/b/c/d/f and Art. 9 paragraph 2 letter b PDPA.
- The recipient of Your personal data will be entities authorized to process on, based on the contract for entrusting data for the above purposes and authorized entities based on national legislations.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
- Your personal data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn, the ending of agreements, or on the basis of regulations on archiving.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify it, delete it, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data, the right to bring objection, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the compliance with the right of processing (if the basis of the processing is compatible), which was made on consent before withdrawal.
- You have the right to make a complaint with the supervisory authority when you decide that processing your personal data violates the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act or national legislations.
- Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary but necessary for implementation the above purpose.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including form profiling.